START YOUR OCR EXPERIENCE
- 16 weeks of progressive training starting around 4 days a week and working up to 6-7 days a week.
- Exercise library available on the website after purchase
- 1-1 call with your head coach
- Expert advise from partners to prepare you for your life of adventure
- Any other questions watch the video!
- Build the strength, endurance and mental toughness to get you through any obstacle course adventure, like a Tough Mudder, SavageRace, Spartan, and so many more!
- Promotes health and strength through movements that apply not only to the course, but to your everyday life!
- Increases stability & reduces joint pain/inflammation.
- Increases anaerobic and aerobic fitness with exciting training that you’ve never experienced before.
- Improves cardiovascular health and bone density.
- Boost self-confidence as you begin to realize your newfound strength and athletic abilities.
- Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced athlete, everyone is guaranteed a kick-ass workout with the OCR Experience! Each of our “Experiences” comes with access to an online coach who’s available to answer any questions you may have, or to help you modify workouts, so you get the most out of your efforts.
- Yes you can do this! OCR is a hugely welcoming and supportive athletic endeavor for anyone, regardless of fitness level. OCR is about having a blast, getting dirty, and pushing yourself to do things you never thought possible. Our OCR Training Experience is designed to get you ready to take on these fun and wildly popular sporting events.
- Workouts are sent weekly. Experience has taught us that receiving your workouts weekly, rather than all at once, greatly improves your chances of completing the entire experience.
- The ChaseFIT platform makes it easy to track your progress.
- Instant access to our in-depth exercise video library. Watch and learn proper form, execution, and modifications, as our ChaseFIT coaches demonstrate each of the exercises featured in all of our Adventure Training Experiences.
- Weekly tips to help you get the most out of your workouts.
- Access to our online ChaseFIT coaching & support team.
- Personal coaching upgrades available to help you get familiar with the training experience or when you need hands on support.
- A gym is required
- Access to your email to access workouts weekly is required
- Approval from a doctor that you can take on physical activity is required
- A go getter attitude
All Adventure Training Experiences include a complimentary ChaseFIT Team Membership valid for the duration of training. Team Membership includes access to our detailed exercise video library, support from our awesome team of online coaches and ambassadors, valuable tips on nutrition and working out, coupons on fit gear, adventure travel discounts & so much more!
“The first four weeks were frustrating and repetitive. However, by the fourth week, I WAS seeing improvement to my workout and run times, so I kept going. By the fifth week I was ready for a change and was very pleased with the new workouts. From there, each workout varied and became more challenging and complex. Each week introduced exercises that were new to me, so the exercise library was a lifesaver! Exercises are explained in detail along with a video, and I practiced until I could do it correctly. The runs also increased each week, and speed work was added. I started seeing more consistent improvement to my strength, speed, endurance, and grip. The best part of this program for me is the balance of working out and running, something that I have always struggled with. I love that I really improved my overall level of fitness and feel ready to take on an OCR, a long time goal of mine! This program is tough, and you get out of it exactly what you put into it, but I promise if you work hard you'll love the results as much as I do! ”