When putting on muscle we have to put in more calories than we burn and YES you will put on some fat. Does that mean eat anything and everything though? The answer is NO!


All of the ChaseFIT experiences require a good diet outside of the gym to acquire your goals. You can’t simply outwork a bad diet.


This experience is meant to help you gain muscle, strength and confidence. Focus on increasing your athleticism and feeling healthier. Our body needs fuel to produce a solid workout so don’t fill it with junk. During this experience you are allowed to have more cheat meals and enjoy yourself on the weekend and live the 80:20 rule lifestyle.


The 80:20 rule is known as healthy eating not so much a diet it is following a diet 80% of the time and enjoying yourself the other 20%. The reason for doing this is to consume more calories while trying to gain muscle. Plus this is the time to learn how to live a balanced life because when you do decide to lean out and expose more muscle tone you won’t be able to do the 80:20 rule. Now of course this varies from person to person. I would never recommend a nutrition plan until I know your job, lifestyle, home life, body type (mesomorph, endomorph, ectomorph), and so much more. We are all so different and liv such different lives.


If you don’t know where to start with nutrition or are interested in getting personal nutrition plans specific to your body type, allergies, and life style then reach out to Coach Chase by filling out the subscribe information at the bottom of this page.


Mindset is key for success. You must have the right mindset when it comes to your nutrition and fitness. Don’t blame others or use life situations as excuses for eating bad food or giving up on your goals.


Let us motivate you, support you, and push you to exceed your own expectations!


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous reading
Why a specific exercise protocol is key to breaking records and preventing injury
Next reading
ChaseFit Top Vitamins & Supplements Recommendations